I signed up for the American Legacy Knife collection 2 years ago.At first everything was fine, I got the knife and paid.

The next month the same. Then all of a sudden, after purchasing 7 out of 10 of the knives, they stopped sending them. I called several times and they just give me an excuse that as soon as they get them they will send. That was a year ago.

You can't call and complain and they never answer e-mails. I believe this Scout company is a rip off. They don't even get back with to you.

However; they had no problem taking my Live membership money.They SUCK

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of no personal contact and item i did not receive. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "not fullfilling an agreement" of americas legacy knife collection and associated monetary loss in the amount of $150. North American Fishing Club needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned americas legacy knife collection in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at North American Fishing Club.

Had an Experience with North American Fishing Club?

Comments

Same thing to me. I received (and paid for) 6 knives....after which it all came to a screeching stop.