What happened to the NAFC? I was an early Life Member, I think I paid $500 in installments.

I bought the ring and a set of knives in a case. Now I haven't even seen a magazine in years. I can't say I'm surprised they couldn't keep that promise. Because companies DO go belly-up.

And I smelled this coming when they went to quarterly issues. But the process becomes dishonest if they are not fulfilling their contractual obligations while they are still doing business. Either they're an active entity or they're not. If they're still taking in money and not delivering the subscription it's clearly consumer fraud.

And, besides, they should still offer content on a web site. But the web site has also disappeared. Where the authorities on something like this? We're talking a lot of money here.

It's not just a little fraud. It's a big fraud. Chances are the company is broke and no money can be recovered. But it's still illegal and if somebody walked away with money from this it's federal prison time.

White collar crime. I'd like to know the names of the crooks who were enriched in this. Did they make money? How much did they make?

Who are they?

What are their names? If somebody ripped me off, I'd like to know their name.

Product or Service Mentioned: North American Fishing Club Membership.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I liked: Magazine.

I didn't like: Not receiving the magazine.

Comments