Othello, Washington
2.8

I'am a lifetime member of NAFC and i have stopped receiving my magazines or any thing its like you dissapeared once u get our life membership I'm very unhappy and very pissed off.please give me an answer.

Gary Simpson there had better be some chances in your program because this is not a good way to promote this type of program.

i have bought the calendars every year, i bought the complete knife set with shadow box and tested some your various different items and all of a sudden i hear nothing at all from you people.i hope u have a real good reason for this i feel like i have been scammed hope to hear soon

This reviewer shared experience about "i have not got magazines or any thing else" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with North American Fishing Club. The most disappointing about north american fishing club membership from North American Fishing Club was i have been forgotten since being a life member, because they forgot me and not receiving any thing life membership being abruptly stopped Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about North American Fishing Club.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Entertainment category for more informed decision or compare North American Fishing Club to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with North American Fishing Club?

Comments