Trophy life member and I no longer get a magazine or anything...WOW what a deal.

I feel ripped off. It has been at least a year without anything... not even another bull *** offer to upgrade.. How do I get my money back?

I would NEVER tell anyone to join NAFC Not anymore. :( unhappy to say the least. I guess I'm supposed to have one hundred words but that is not me. Cut to the chase right to the point what ever you choose.

To bad for the North American Fishing Club as I had thought, This would make a great gift to give to my boys for their birthday or Christmas....GUESS THAT WONT HAPPEN.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $500. The author is overall dissatisfied with North American Fishing Club. The most disappointing about north american fishing club membership from North American Fishing Club was no magazine and i have been forgotten since being a life member , but reviewer liked then magazine when i got them. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about North American Fishing Club.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Entertainment category for more informed decision or compare North American Fishing Club to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with North American Fishing Club?

Comments