Stayton, Oregon

I am a trophy life member #90495556, was very happy with the club until the new changes were made.Since the changes were made I have received no magazines, product testing went somewhere else, and it seems that all personal contact went with it.

I paid good money for a product that I cannot use. I want information as to how I can continue to use the product I paid for, or I want my money back.

I was involved in product testing, enjoyed it very much, but it went away with the other services.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $250. The author is overall dissatisfied with North American Fishing Club. The most disappointing about north american fishing club membership from North American Fishing Club was and do not get it, not geting even the darn magazine and not receive items as promissed , but reviewer liked old club. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about North American Fishing Club.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Entertainment category for more informed decision or compare North American Fishing Club to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with North American Fishing Club?

Comments