Groton, Massachusetts

Since Scout has taken over this club has gone down hill!No more items to test and no magazines with helpful articles.

Scout should refund everyone and get out of the sport business. I paid a lot of money to be a life member and Scout doesn't seem to care about the people who paid to build North American Fishing Club. Where are the former owners? Do they care about the members who join and convinced others to join?

I have the same issue with the hunting side of this club.

The old format was great but Scout sucks!Man up!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with North American Fishing Club. The most disappointing about magazine from North American Fishing Club was change of format , but reviewer liked old club before scout. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about North American Fishing Club.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Entertainment category for more informed decision or compare North American Fishing Club to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with North American Fishing Club?

Comments

Bismarck, North Dakota, United States #973495

I too have not receive any of the items I was supposed to.Yet every month I have received a bill for the calendar.

Finally paid it and eight weeks later have yet to receive a calendar. Would great be to receive the fishing gifts that were promised once my membership was paid.

Paid membership in full well over a year ago and have yet to receive anything.Very disappointed!!