I have not received a magazine for over a year and I paid for a life time membership!As far as I can tell my life has not ended yet.

Your response was good for a few years, then it got less and less, until now and it has become none at all. If you do not plan on honoring the agreement, I believe that a refund is due me, what do you think! My new address is at 1117 Loyadell St, Altus, OK 73521. You can send payment to the above address THANK YOU!

All of my mail is being forwarded from my old address of PO Box 1043, Altus, OK 73521.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with i did enjoy the old magazine and stated that there is a room for improvement of not receiving magazine. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "not receiving what i was told" of north american fishing club membership. North American Fishing Club needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned north american fishing club membership in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at North American Fishing Club.

Had an Experience with North American Fishing Club?

Comments