5.0

I am a Life Member of North American Fishing Club and haven't received any Magazines for quite awhile and I Want What I Paid For.

I always thought that this so called Club was a Rip-Off and now I know it is and I think that there are a lot of other people out there think so to.

So why don't you give us what we all paid for or return our money that we paid you to be in your so called Fishing Club.

I really don't know what else to say only that I'm an Honest Person and I thought that this was really an Honest Club but now I really have different thoughts about that also.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of not receiving magazine. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of magazine. North American Fishing Club needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned magazine in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at North American Fishing Club.

Had an Experience with North American Fishing Club?

Comments

man I in the same boat life member felling like I got screwed maybe there's a way to start class action suit to get refunds.

Life member 90242650 ,no magizanes hunter or fishing

Mchenry, Illinois, United States #997153

I AM ZEUSH@COMCAST.NET MY MAGEZINES HAVE STOPPED MY LAST WAS THE WINTER ISSUE 2014 AND I HAVE NOT GOTTEN ONE SINCE CARD MEMBER #90340133 I HAVE APPLIED TO TEST GEAR AND NOTHING ALL THESE YEARS NOW NO MAGEZINES YET YOU TOOK MY MONEY

Hickory, North Carolina, United States #979062

I thought the msgazines were great but now that they have the money I don't hear from them unless they have something to sell