We can't even find a website or phone number for them. Very unhappy. If enough of us get together, can we do a class-action? They want 100 words in this review, and all I can think of is that this is a big scam.

What happened? We can't even find a website or phone number for them. Very unhappy. If enough of us get together, can we do a class-action?

I overpaid for a lifetime membership (because they kept billing me and I accidentally paid it) for my son, but we haven't received any magazines or heard from them for many years. What happened? We can't even find a website or phone number for them. Very unhappy.

Product or Service Mentioned: North American Fishing Club Membership.

Comments