Lacombe, Louisiana

Update by user Aug 12, 2015

Still haven't received anything!No refund, magazines or refund!

They have been sending an email directing me to the website for the magazine. I don't like or want this version! If they are not going to send a refund then at least they could send the hard copy of the magazine!

I remember that the problems started was when they joined with Scout.Please NAFC do something!

Original review posted by user Jul 13, 2015

I Paid for a Lifetime Membership!Then I haven't received in correspondence in months and months!

They sent a couple of items for me (soon after I paid for the Lifetime Membership) for me to try and then submit a review on what I thought of the products. I had problems leaving the review and was unable to leave the review. They sent a few reminders reminding me to leave a review? I tried nearly every time to leave the review and was unable to.

Then nothing, their communication stopped, no monthly magazine, no emails, nothing! This isn't what I expected or what they promised with a Lifetime Membership! So much for a lifetime membership I guess! Now I guess I have to go thru process of requesting a refund!

I certainly haven't received anything for my money!!! I would not recommend paying for a Lifetime Membership!!! What they promise is misleading! Also, to leave a review where you are eligible for additional samples is more difficult than I could accomplish!

I'm not a computer programmer, but I am computer literate!

The system to enter the reviews wouldn't accept my reviews.I don't know if this is what caused them to stop the monthly magazine, etc, but I haven't received anything since!

This reviewer shared experience about "more than one issue involved!" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $400. The author is overall dissatisfied with North American Fishing Club. The most disappointing about north american fishing club lifetime membership from North American Fishing Club was never received item and not geting even the darn magazine , but reviewer liked magazine. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about North American Fishing Club.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Entertainment category for more informed decision or compare North American Fishing Club to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with North American Fishing Club?

Comments