i would like a full refund for my lifetime membership this is alot of bull i saved up and went without a few things to be a lifetime member where did u go with our money i see i am not the only one that got took for a lifetime member ship why are u not responding to anyones response are u out of money cause your ceo,s had to many big parties with our money or do you just not give a *** about hard working people i gues i need to talk with a lawyer andmaybe start a class action lawsuit if we dont getanswers

Review about: North American Fishing Club Membership.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I liked: It started out good and then went to heck in a hand basket.

Comments

Me too

Desde que soy miembro nunca e sabido más de la paguina, Ya no deja entrar no responden las preguntas y no a llegado lo que supuestamente debían enviar, pero cuando se trataba de cobrar decían que hasta hiban a demandar, ahora quién les demandan a uds? Me gustaría también mi dinero de regreso Ya que page hasta demás por equivocación y nunca me devolvieron la diferencia.

Que robo que hicieron. Espero que no caiga más personas aficionadas a este lindo deporte de la pesca.

would like my refund also!!!!

I’m a lifetime member as well haven’t heard from these crooks in probably over a decade

Peter Yoo

Same here, got taken.. haven't heard from them about anything! Would love my money back!!!

I’m with you. I got taken around 15 to 20 years ago.

I got my magazines for about 5 years and then they stopped. I called a few years later and they said they lost my address ... BULL! Got the magazines for another year and they stopped again.

I also applied to test some equipment and never got any. This outfit is a total ripoff and I would really like to see that class action suit and a refund of my $350 also.

What happen to North American fishing club?everything just stop!!no letters,no calls, no magazines,just stopped-THIS IS A DISGRACE BEFORE THE FISHING community.Where's my refund?

I have been a life member since '96. No wonder I haven't seen anything in the mail from these people. This is BS.

Steve "Panty waste" Pannaz was the director of NAFC. Now he hosts Lake Commandos. Steve and all of his band of thieves need to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

I want my lifetime membership money back. You took my money and escaped like a thief in the night.

I'M IN THE SAME BOAT I WON'T ALL MY LIFE MEMBERSHIP MONEY BACK.

Same BOAT here, life member and zippo since. only reason i remembered was looking through my list of passwords to certain websites. Pretty {{Redacted}}.

I paid $300 myself and haven't heard from them in years! Even the phone cut off! WTF!

I tried to contact NAFC, due to the fact that I am a life time member, but no phone number in working order, they won't return my email comment, and I either want a full life time refund or something to satisfy me.

I PAID OVER $300. TO JOIN NAFC, HAVE NOT HEARD FROM THEM IN A FEW YEARS.

RIPOFF

i payed too haven't gotten a mag in years ..spent over 800.00 on knifes what a way to f people over