I am lifetime member90179815 have not received magazines again-started with them back in 1999-only received a few magazines-twice they had me as deceased-one other time no record of me-had to pay for bank records to show I paid full amount for lifetime-also no freebees -now what-did you just take our money,and split?-can not get a hold of anyone either by 3 phone #s I have-or by websites or e-mail- anyone have a clue what to do? would like to just have money back-I suggested this before the 2nd time they had me as deceased but was told this was not an option

This person wrote the review because of not as described of lifetime membership from North American Fishing Club. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $500 and wants North American Fishing Club to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was price of lifetime membership and no personal contact. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by North American Fishing Club for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with North American Fishing Club?

Comments