Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

Why am I not getting what I'm suppose to

I have been a NAFC member for a long time, I have my certificate for a life long member. Its been about 10 years since I last got anything from you guys, why?

Show

WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS CLUB ?

TROPHY MEMBER THAT NEVER HEARD FROM THE CLUB AGAIN ? WHERE DID THEY GO ?

Phone number

What is your phone number

Fishing club

How do I go about joining the club

magazine

I paid for a life time North American fishing club membership 20 years ago and I haven’t heard from them or received the fisherman magazine in years! What’s up with that? have you stop publishing would really love to start receiving again always enjoyed very much, please update me life member90046728 7# fc

North American Magazine

Why am I not receiving my fishing magazine

Show

Life time member, no magazine or anything from club

What has happened to the Fishing Club. A plain explanation would probably satisfy a lot of people. After looking on here I see I'm not the only life member with this same problem.

Upset customer

Is there any way or contact Nort American Fishing Club? My husband is a lifetime member but hasn't heard from them in over 2 years.

Cannot find anything online. His membership number is 90248713.

My Life Membership

Why haven't I heard from NAFC in years , I'm a Life Member haven't been able to contact , no more magazines newsletters promotions nothing , what has happened ??? Please help and respond

why haven't heard from NAFC in years. I'm a life member haven't been able to contact,no more magazines,news letters,promotions nothing.Whats happened???

user71534583

Justed7314@gmail.com

My email address above

If needed TY

Life member

To whom it may concern, I am a lifetime member. My membership number is 90233561.

I haven't received any correspondence from "north American fishing clubnine a very long time.

No magazine, no club letters, nothing. Has this become a dead entity?

Chang address

How do i get my magazine to my new address ?

Dear Sirs, please send me a phone number, my number is 541 2008468

not recieving my magizine

I am a life time member and have not received a magazine in some time .why member 6/2005

Member ship

I'm a life member and haven't received any of my magazine for some time will you texts me or call me on my cell number thank you William kane

Show

not getting benefits i paid forare

are they doing that to just to disabled people

Show

How do I get ahold of the NAFC? ALL PHONE NUMBERS DONT WORK!

I am a life member and have not heard from The North American Fishing Club for a long time. They owe me a pile of magazines. Possibly some legal action should be looked at if they are no longer going to abide by our agreement.

Same BS gor me. What happened?

I am a Life Member. Approximatetely 28 as a Life Member. Where are my magazines, etc.

Robert D Skiff Sr. 573 286 7599 phone.

im a life member

I get nothing. Why not?

Show

I have not received NORTH AMERICAN FISHERMAN magazine. Where is it???

My name is James E Byrnes. I am a Life member no.

90272514 and have not received my magazine for months. I really enjoy it and miss it.

Please fix this problem. THANK YOU!!

Show

Why have you so called professionals,turned into thieving,greedy BUMS.

CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT-WE PAID YOU DID NOT DELIVER!!!!!

Questions 18