Since July 1993, I have been a Lifetime member of NAFC, Member # 064239 and enjoyed the magazine and stuff they have sent me.Without warning, everything changed.

No monthly magazine, and when they did sent there large copy magazine, it was not dedicated to fishing. Tried to get someone to tell me what is going on, but no response. Even the large magazines stopped. I also at that time became a life member of B.A.S.S.

which has enhanced their lifetime membership values to members. NAFC has been a complete SHAM.

Don't get involved (if you can as I have no reason to believe that they are still around).They want 100 words here which is 100 times more words than they have written to me in the last 10 years.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of a product or service from North American Fishing Club. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $365 and wants North American Fishing Club to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was being lied to about life membership privileges and benefits. Author liked the most service when it was a service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by North American Fishing Club for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with North American Fishing Club?

Comments