I haven't received my magazine for a long time, I am a lifetime member and you all do t do anything for me at all.I was told I would get free stuff and my magazine and it isn't happening.

Very disappointed!!!! If you could please contact me and let me know why you have gone against what was told me. It's a shame that your company has done so many people the same as you have me. My name is Vicki Winchester if you look me up you will see I am a member.

Stand behind what you said to get people to spend their hard earned money to become a member and then we don't get anything for it.I live in Missouri, if you want to contact it would greatly appreciated.

This person wrote the review because of "i'm a unhappy member " at North American Fishing Club. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants North American Fishing Club to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was not geting even the darn magazine, never received item, not receiving any thing life membership being abruptly stopped and bs that comes when u call them. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by North American Fishing Club for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with North American Fishing Club?

Comments