North American fishing club was okay in the beginning, then things started to change, no testing of equipment no longer getting the monthly magazine then another change stuff stuff.....replace the testing and the magazine went to 4 a year.

....now no stuff stuff.

...and I haven't gotten a magazine in a long time.I paid for a life member and promised everything that everyone else was, I'm not sure why but I think we should all get together and bring a class action law suit against North America fishing club.And if there is a law suit can someone please help me out with find out more.

pissed off

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with North American Fishing Club. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about North American Fishing Club.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Entertainment category for more informed decision or compare North American Fishing Club to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with North American Fishing Club?

Comments