Where the *** this American fishing club now???I'm not recieving my magazines since last year. And their tel.nos.are not working anymore..Does anybody knows the whereabout of this fishing club???

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of north american fishing club membership from North American Fishing Club. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants North American Fishing Club to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by North American Fishing Club for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with North American Fishing Club?

Comments

Well I am glad to see I am not the only life member forgotten

The magazine was sold some one new takes over and Life members are left out of the process.I joined as a life member when the magazine was more about fishing and less about articles.

The mag. changed they went to more adds in the mag with fewer articles and shortened the useful information.

Then they sold off. That is where I quit receiving my magazines.

Guessing that Life members were for the life of the original company and the new owners don't feel like the life members should be honored.

The life memberships are what helped get the magazine going in the beginning.