1.9

Update by user Nov 18, 2016

I do eant this to go through because i spent a lot of money over 15years ago now i get nothing from north american fishing club

Original review posted by user Nov 18, 2016

Hello my name is jimmie robinson i have been a lofe time member for many years and for some reason i get no magizines not product testing or anything . My email is wishicouldgofishing@yahoo.com i paid a lot of money for my membership now i have nothing its been so long i cant find my member id but i know my email is in your member log because i use to get emails from the clud when i did my field test i want to be able to recieve my magazines and my chance to test. My new number is 3252002279 my old number was 3252009921 its no long my number

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with North American Fishing Club. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about North American Fishing Club.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Entertainment category for more informed decision or compare North American Fishing Club to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with North American Fishing Club?

Comments