When I came home today, I received a letter from RMCB Collection Agency for a membership that I supposedly signed up for in 2009, which I was laid-off for the entire year and the next. I never signed or asked for this lifetime membership.

My credit score is not the greatest but come on. Three years and this is the first I am hearing of it, I don't think so. I can't believe that they are allowed to do this and there will be people that feel they must pay it. ***.

My letter states that if I pay the $273, Retrieval-Masters Creditors Bureau will inform North American Fishing Club of my payment and they will reinstate my fantastic, totally worth $273, lifetime membership and I may even get the free gifts I have coming to me.

What the F____!!!!! This has got to be a joke.

Review about: North American Fishing Club Membership.

Comments

Tampa, Florida, United States #645074

Your letter that was sent to me said that i had 3 free gifts coming and a membership. It also stated that i could cancel my membership at anytime nor would i have to return anything.

I got a letter saying that i MUST pay for the 2 year membership when you said i could pay a dollar a month in the first letter. I got the FREE gifts, thought they were cool and i received my membership card, but i don't want to be a member and now you are saying i must pay