When I came home today, I received a letter from RMCB Collection Agency for a membership that I supposedly signed up for in 2009, which I was laid-off for the entire year and the next.I never signed or asked for this lifetime membership.

My credit score is not the greatest but come on. Three years and this is the first I am hearing of it, I don't think so. I can't believe that they are allowed to do this and there will be people that feel they must pay it. ***.

My letter states that if I pay the $273, Retrieval-Masters Creditors Bureau will inform North American Fishing Club of my payment and they will reinstate my fantastic, totally worth $273, lifetime membership and I may even get the free gifts I have coming to me.

What the F____!!!!!This has got to be a joke.

Review about: North American Fishing Club Membership.

Had an Experience with North American Fishing Club?

Comments

Tampa, Florida, United States #645074

Your letter that was sent to me said that i had 3 free gifts coming and a membership.It also stated that i could cancel my membership at anytime nor would i have to return anything.

I got a letter saying that i MUST pay for the 2 year membership when you said i could pay a dollar a month in the first letter.I got the FREE gifts, thought they were cool and i received my membership card, but i don't want to be a member and now you are saying i must pay