I have been a lifetime member for over a year.First I received magazines all the time.

Last year I maybe got three and now nothing! I have never been offered to test anything and I can't even get in to enter contests online! Ever since that new company took over the club has gone to ***! If I could ask for my money back I would, but I know no one there will listen!

No one answers the phones, when I sent emails I only got an answer once! Why don't you treat your members better? Oh yeah, its all about the money!

Once you got it we mean nothing anymore!Awful service!!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $200. The author is overall dissatisfied with North American Fishing Club. The most disappointing about north american fishing club membership from North American Fishing Club was did not receive item , but reviewer liked old club before scout. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about North American Fishing Club.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Entertainment category for more informed decision or compare North American Fishing Club to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with North American Fishing Club?

Comments