3.7K views

As with the other customers listed, I paid for a lifetime membership. They have terminated their print magazine without notifying or refunding their customers.

Complaint to the company was met with a suggestion to sign up to their online website, which is available to any non-paying member of the public. Their actions constitute fraud at the very least.

I see over 200 complaints here. I suggest a class action lawsuit be taken up with the company, and encourage all other members to contact your respective state Attorney Generals offices.

Product or Service Mentioned: North American Fishing Club Membership.

Reason of review: Fraud.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 03, 2015.

Comments

Happened to think about this the other day that I hadn't received anything from then for a few years

Same Boat!! We have all been set adrift and I hope Mr. Director “Pissants” gets his just deserts!

Brian Lightner Life Member #90497414. Is there a law suit in effect?

Please let me know.

Count me in. My Address is 104 Roger Lane Florence, KY 41042

$275 gone. This is the true definition of fraud!

I sure hope to run into Steve Pennaz at the St Paul ice expo this weekend!

Was a good club at first but not what I paid for now. Complete disgrace.

I was a life member cancelled and no refund. Has anyone gotten a dime back?

Idk if $200-$300 is worth pursuing when a lawyer costs so much more?!? Not sure what to do!

Was just wondering today what had happened to my lifetime membership also, nothing in the mail in 4 yrs!!! Did they close the doors?

North American Fisherman Life time member since 1993, we paid for a product and am not receiving product . I'm in.

Count me in I paid for lifetime membership!!! What a rip off

I also lost my money when I signed up for a lifetime subscription in 09/93. I received their mags.

for a few years, then I guess like everyone else, I got thrown under the bus, and nothing else ever. I faithfully sent in all the forms for test products but never got a single thing to ever test, Oh I did get the coat, but it was too big and I returned it asking for a smaller size, didn't even get that. you'd of thought that I'd have learned my lesson but no.

In 05/99 I signed up for the Handyman Club also, and the same thing happened then too. Out lifetime $'s for both clubs, but never again, Thank you for reading this, Best of luck to you all.

to Lon Cummings #1603789

Same thing happen to me. What happen? Was this rectified?

to Lon Cummings #1608250

Don't feel bad I was in the handy man club ,north American fishing club, cooking club, hunting club,street machine club .all life members in all these I'm out alot ouf money not one word why .

I just found my life member card has anyone received and refund thanks

It is the same way with NORTH AMERICAN HUNTING CLUB I Paid For LIFE MEMBERSHIP in 2004 and have not received any thing from them either so what happened to all y the money I paid both places

I have life member since 2003 what happened to all my benefits I haven't received any thing since 2005 and is ***

I was also a life member from when they first started, I bought the whole NAFC fishing library, ring, coins, videos. I am fed up with these crooks and they need to pay up, I’m out like $1000 from these aholes.

they did the same to me and with the coins I didn't receive the last one so my collection is incomplete and worth nothing

I paid for a lifetime member ship, separately, for the fishing and the hunting club, and have not received the magazines in what appears to be a few years now. A refund of my membership monies would be nice but I'm not holding my breath.

My dad's got a membership with them also and has been a member for quite a while and said he has tried to call them and get in touch with them to no avail. I can see why with all the bad reviews they have something needs to be done to stop them from doing this to more people.

My dad's got a membership also and said that he's been a member for a while and not heard from them either and I can see why with all the bad reviews I see here

I also have signed up for the life time membership in 1998. Was never informed about magazine issues being cancelled.

Was supposed to be a product tester, only received one.

What happened? If a law suit against them is true, put me in for a refund too!