I became a Life Member in August 1993.I have received no communication from you for four or five years including magazine?

I believe you owe me a refund for terrible service. In reviewing my membership cards I find two different member numbers 90029004 & 60945247. As a life long sportsman all I can say is shame on you. I am not dead yet so you still owe me.

I am ashamed that I encouraged so many of my fishing friends to join.

My leather jacket with my life member badge that I paid for hangs in my closet where my friends never see it.And its probably the only product I purchased that had any quality to it.

Review about: North American Fishing Club Membership.

I didn't like: Bought a lifetime membership that lasted a few years.

Had an Experience with North American Fishing Club?

Comments

oldtownnut
Gainesville, Florida, United States #1279127

From BBB:

Bankruptcy

On 12/01/2016, the business filed for reorganization under Chapter 11 of the federal Bankruptcy Act, case# 16-13369-mew.This permits the business to continue to operate with court supervision while developing a plan of reorganization.

Those with monetary claims against the business are advised to obtain a Proof of Claim form by writing to New York Southern Bankruptcy Court One Bowling Green New York NY 10014 for resubmission to that court.

The case number should be entered on the form.Claims must be submitted by 01/11/2017