Lifetime Member since 2000, received some magazines and one product to test which I was charged $36.57 for it. Did not know that I had to return it within 10 days to avoid the charges.

They sent a rod and reel with my name personalized after becoming Life Member. The top 11” broke off the very first time I used it. Caught a 2 lb- 6 oz rainbow trout and the top broke off while reeling it in. I was able to land the fish with difficulty but never used the rod and reel again.

I called to complain that the rod had snapped on my first outting with it and they said they would make it right but never did. Several attempts to follow up and every time they claimed this was the first they had heard of my problem. Then in the Winter 2014 issue of the magazine they indicated that the magazine would be sent out quarterly from now on.

I believe that is the last issue I received. I guess Lifetime membership does not mean our lifetime but rather the lifetime of the company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Fishing Rod.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Interesting, I'm a Trophy Life member and I have the same rod have never used it though, but it's been so long since I have seen anything from this company and just decided to see if it was even in existence. last couple tings I got was the coat and combination pliers

Rip off.Steve Pennaz is a joke!!!

THEIR lifetime, not yours.