Houlton, Maine

Been a life member of both the NAFC and the NAHC since the early 1990s, so you are talking over 25 years. Became a trophy life member soon after becoming a life member so there was more money that I poured in to these 2 clubs.

In all the time I have been a member, not once did I receive a product to test(I sent those cards in all the time). Did purchase some products from them that I still have. Was receiving the magazines every month up until about 5 years ago or so, then they changed to a once a quarter publication that had both clubs in one magazine. Those stopped about 3 years ago.

I think the CEO of this company needs to *** or get off the pot, he has pissed off a lot of people.

There are a lot of members that are screaming for their money back, I am one of those members, to date I think I have paid approximately $2000 to this man between both clubs. *** ***

Reason of review: no contact in over 3 years.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

North American Fishing Club Pros: Old clubs when they actually cared about their members.

North American Fishing Club Cons: Havent heard from anyone in over 3 years.

Comments

I to joined both the NAFC and the NAHC. In 2006 Paid my life membership.

Was promised to get lots of equipment to test and try If I wrote reviews of their products. Most was cheap made in China junk. Nothing of real value for either hunting or fishing. Ive been fishing since I was 5 with my dad and granddad.

I started hunting at 16, but shooting on a rifle team since I was 13. I became a Gunsmith and gun repair person in the 80's. I graduated from TSJC Gunsmithing program with my AS degree in 1980 and the Gun Repair in 81.

Most of the articles on guns in the magazine were not that great. I too would lie a full refund of my life membership.