North American Fishing Club - Life membership
I have been a life member of NAFC since 1996.When I contacted the customer service center they said my membership member number was not valid..
attached is photo of my membership card,. Just want to start receiving the magazine and the benefits that go along with it. My friends are also members and currently have not experienced any issues like this.
I would like this resolved as even in 1996 it cost me a few pennies to become a life member.I would appreciate a quick response as I would like to get this resolved as soon as possible
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- North American Fishing Club Lifetime Membership
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Friday night 9/16/16, about 1130, I got a pop-up window announcing that I was the "VIP Grand Prize Winner" in the amount of $10,000.00. 12 Hours later I received..."
- "Bostoneb.com escorts girls have HIV - AIDS BE CAREFUL!!! We did everything you can imagine. Once I arrived in the room she put some music on. We chatted a little bit about..."
- "Their website states that when you request a cash-out on your trade-in (70% cash from the credit), that it will take 4-6 weeks to process and send to you via..."
- "Champion Power Equipment sent me to Northern Tool for warranty service on a portable generator that was very difficult to start. Northern Tool had diagnosed 'bad gas' before I..."
- "I have sent now 4 emails was told i had 72 hours tonreply which idid yet they requested pictures and I have plenty yet each attempt tonattach eevn at the..."
- "For the record I am professional whom runs a business that starts and finishes with customer service. Additionally, I usually let experiences in my personal life that pertain to poor..."
- "well i,m disable an i was post to get a raise on my social security an my ssi but all i got was a Dollar an a penny raise so..."
- "I wouldn’t advise anyone to ever shop at this Prattville, Alabama location. If I could, I would give them zero (0) stars, but I have to give them at least..."