filters
state:
city:
product:

North American Fishing Club - Can't find website

What is your website? I'm a lifetime member I can't find your website. I haven't been on it in quite awhile and am trying to find it and am coming up empty. I am reading reviews and this to a problem with other members as well. In the past I enjoyed the website and would like to get caught upon your site. {{Redacted}}

North American Fishing Club - Not happy at all

Spent a ton in fees to become a lifetime member and all i hot was them sending me books to try and charge me more! Total B.S now i domt recieve anything at all..... What were the lifetime dues for??? What a joke

North American Fishing Club - WTF happend to you

No phone numbers work havent gotten a magizine in years

North American Fishing Club - Yearly Membership vs Lifetime Membership

When I first joined to renew for another year got cool gifts. I paid to get life time membership and have not received any information since. No magazine no stuff to try out not even a pack of hooks.
Reply to reviews
I paid over $ 375.00 dollars to become a lifetime member I did receive an open face fishing pole, a box with some items like belt buckle, window sticker, and a few magazines for three months that was back in 2012, but haven’t heard or had any contact sense then here it...

North American Fishing Club - Where did you go

Was a life charter member paid my dues got a life member fishing pole but I guess scout bought them out or merged and for a while now have not received the magazine they ruined scooby doo where are you
Show

North American Fishing Club - I feel ripped off too. As a life member I haven’t received y

I’ve been a life member for over 10 years. The only thing I’ve ever been offered is an upgrade to their new life membership for more money. What a load of crap.
Show

North American Fishing Club - I'm a Life Member , haven't been recognized in over a year n

No recognition of my life membership Haven't heard from NAFC in over a year or more . No magazines , newsletters , promotions , nothing . What has happened ?? Contact info is obsolete
Reply to reviews
North American Fishing Club - I was taken for over $400 on life dues and other expenses got absolutley NOTHING in return
Joined as a "Trophy" Member and suddenly nothing happened Wrote several times No result! Was promised free trials of fishing gear , got nothing but cheep fake worms . Was promised a monthly magazine with lots of information a few showed up then nothing. No word no hey...
I liked
  • First magazines
I didn't like
  • Cheep products to sell and no real fishing gear
  • Took our money and left

North American Fishing Club - Life membership

Life member... haven't heard from them for a few years. What's going on?