In the mid 1990s I joined the club payed my dues every year. After a few years they offered me the opportunity to become a life member so I joined and became a life member.All this time I was receiving the magazine and a few other things to field test .I got an invitation in 1999 to become a TROPHY LIFE MEMBER so I paid the club dues and became a TROPHY LIFE MEMBER after a while they started sending me thighs they wanted me to buy like books and other things and after being a fool and buying several things I started sending stuff back refusing to buy anything else they stopped sending me my magazine and just cut off all communication with me .As soon as they stopped getting money from me they just kicked this TROPHY LIFE MEMBER to the curb .

They are nothing more than scammers after your money. Don't get me wrong I'm not talking about the members themselves .

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

North American Fishing Club Pros: Non.

North American Fishing Club Cons: Not receiving what was promised with a trophy lifemembership, Way we were ripped off.

• Fishing club scam